Monday, August 22, 2011

***UPDATE*** [First Listen] David Guetta Madness!


***Yesterday, I posted the below 6 tracks but now the FULL U.S album edition is available for preview!! Check it out at urbanmusicdaily! As always, let me know what you think!!***

Here we have a first listen on 6 more tracks from David Guetta's highly anticipated album, "Nothing But The Beat"! David seems to never disappoint so it's a MUST listen!! Click on the below link to check it!


Let me know what you think!!
Comment or mark your thoughts below...Come on, you know you want to!

David Guetta feat. Will.I.Am - Nothing Really Matters (8/10)

David Guetta & Usher - Without You (10/10)

David Guetta feat. Akon - Crank it Up (7/10)

David Guetta feat. Jessie J - Repeat (10/10)

David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj - Turn Me On (10/10)

David Guetta feat. Timbaland & Dev - I Just Wanna Fuck (5/10)

No comments:

Post a Comment