Friday, July 29, 2011

Must SEE! Brandy: "On My Own" Docu-Series (Preview)


"Since Brandy hit the music scene in 1994, she quickly skyrocketed to
superstar status. Even though Brandy started her music career in R&B, Billboard music ranked her among the top 20 pop artist of the 90’s.  With extreme television and music success that has span almost two decades, Brandy is currently at a pivotal point in her career… “I feel that I only have one last shot to make it back to the top and I need to make the decisions that will & affect the rest of my career”, said Brandy.  Hungry and on the grind, can Brandy make it back to the top of music world" - Lemuel Plummer Media

"The key to being a good parent is to remember that you were a child" - Brandy
(I couldn't agree with you MORE!!)

Let me know what you think!!
Comment or mark your thoughts below...Come on, you know you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment